Last week I got a notice (don’t know how I was on that list) that the domain oracleapex.com was free to purchase. Being the enthusiast that I am I couldn’t resist buying it. I also bought it so that it wouldn’t be hijacked or domain parked for malicious purposes.
To make things easier for the whole community I’m using the domain as a redirect for APEX which will hopefully help new and existing users to quickly access the reference material they need for APEX development.
Update (16-Mar-2014): The official/updated list can now be found on oracleapex.com. See http://www.talkapex.com/2014/03/oracleapexcom-part-2.html for information about this change.
Here are all the URLs and where they point to:
- oracleapex.com -> Oracle APEX OTN site
- addon.oracleapex.com -> APEX Lib Developer Addon
- api.oracleapex.com -> API docs
- doc(s).oracleapex.com -> Main document page
- ea.oracleapex.com -> Early Adopter site (currently points to 5.0)
- forum(s).oracleapex.com -> OTN APEX forums
- guide.oracleapex.com -> Builders guide
- install.oracleapex.com -> Installation guide
- lang.oracleapex.com -> Used for language specific sites
- martin.oracleapex.com -> talkapex.com
- oll.oracleapex.com -> Oracle Learning Library page
- plugin.oracleapex.com -> apex-plugin.com
- request.oracleapex.com -> Feature Request page (where you can make a request to be added to APEX)
- urlsyntax.oracleapex.com -> Quick link to the URL syntax document page
Thanks to everyone for all the suggestions so far and if you have any other links you’d like to see leave a comment or send me a tweet!
note: I’ll keep this page up to date with the latest urls. Eventually I’ll host the official list on oracleapex.com.