After several months in Beta, I’m please to announce that Logger 2.0.0 is now officially released! You can download the zip file from the 2.0.0 release page.
Over the past few months I’ve blogged about some of the significant changes we’ve made to Logger. Here are all the articles describing some of the new functionality:
- Alpha (contains some high level change notes)
- Beta (contains some installation upgrade notes)
- Enable Session Specific Logging
- Session Specific Logging - Advanced Features
- Logging ParametersThe upgraded help document on the main Github page contains all the detailed information about Logger as well as examples. In the future, I’ll be looking at moving it towards the Wiki page for better organization but for now it should do.
If you’ve never used it before check it out, best of all it’s free and open source!