Today I'm please to release an "updated" version of plugin called ClariFit Dialog plugin. Like the Simple Modal plugin, the Dialog plugin is a dynamic action and allows you to have a modal or dialog window. It also has a lot of new features (listed below). Going forward if you're going to use a modal/dialog window plug-in I recommend using the ClariFit Dialog plugin.
A demo is available on plugins.clarifit.com and it can be downloaded from apex-plugin.com.
|ClariFit Dialog Plugin Settings|
- Uses the jQuery UI dialog code and leverages the jQuery UI theme currently incorporated in your APEX application.
- Support for open/close directly in same plugin.
- Option to have either a modal or dialog window.
- Hide affected elements on page load. If set, this option will hide the region after the page is loaded. This removes the need to have separate region templates.
- Chose visible state of the modal window after it's closed.